Thanks for using ZENECTED. Here are some resources that you might find useful:
- If you are just starting, Zenected Administator Guide can become useful [PDF];
- Here are links to pages that describe how you can setup your client connections:
- In case you need support from us, be sure to register and use our Support Portal (https://support.perunworks.com)
To keep the costs to a minimum but quality at maximum levels ZENECTED is using a number of great open-source solutions.
Please refer to appropriate web pages for additional information:
- Ubuntu (http://www.ubuntu.com/)
- PHP (https://secure.php.net/)
- MySQL (http://www.mysql.com/)
- daloRADIUS (http://www.daloradius.com/)
- Dnsmasq (http://www.thekelleys.org.uk/dnsmasq/doc.html)
- Squid (http://www.squid-cache.org/)
- SquidGuard (http://www.squidguard.org/)
ZENECTED is free for everyone to use. If you use it and like it, we would appreciate your donation. It will pay for the backend infrastructure we use to deliver this service (occasionally it might buy us a ticket to the cinema 🙂 ) and will make you part of the team!
You can donate through PayPal using this link: https://www.paypal.me/zenected
Please follow us on:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Zenected/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/zenected
- GitHub: https://github.com/perunworks/zenected
As always, if you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us.
The ZENECTED Team